|My kids are the coolest. Yep. It's true.|
This mom hasn't added any Thought Bubbles.
Last Login: 03/15/14
Click on a link to search for moms with the same information
Click on a link to search for other moms with the same favorites
by ErinHill226 posted at 9:34 PM on Nov. 10 , 2009
What should you know about me?
1. I'm opinionated and blunt. More than likely at some point I will offend you. This isn't intentional, but I don't believe in sugar coating. It's nothing personal. Really.
2. I am a wife and mommy first and a writer second. If you are lucky enough to make it to my "third" place, you are probably going to hear a lot about the first two.
3. If I had to choose between coffee and just about anything else...I'm going with coffee.
4. I work from home. I'm a writer. It's both awesome and horrible. I waste too much time and sometimes I just don't feel like thinking about the benefits or features of buying a particular insurance plan...but I wouldn't trade it for a real job. No way, no how!
5. I hate it when people assume writers know about everything. I can string words together in a semi-coherent fashion. That doesn't mean I know anything about the inner workings of your computer, vehicle, or uterus. Sorry.
6. I should be working right now.
7. The answer is yes. I do think I'm awesome.
8. COFFEE is GREAT!
9. As for my parenting style... I didn't vax yet, my son's penis is still covered with that "unnecessary skin," I believe in organic when I can find it and as natural as possible when I can't, I'm a breastfeeding advocate even though exclusive breastfeeding doesn't seem to work for me, and I have a firm belief in the concept of tough love as long as it's provided with an even mix of the "soft and cuddly" kind of love.
10. I don't care if you agree with any of my parenting tactics.
11. Seriously, I don't.
12. I consider myself a Christian, even though I don't agree or get along with many other Christians.
13. I'm obsessive. Like...clinically obsessive. I'm a hypochondriac. Like...a clinical hypochondriac. I've learned to not get so anxious without the use of meds...and I kind of embrace it now. I'd hate being normal. My quirks make me who I am, and they help fuel my creativity. And by obsessive...I mean I worry a lot. Not like...I'm going to stalk you. That would just be creepy...
14. I really should get to work...
15. Oh, and I love coffee. <3
►Come join us for...◄
►Games & Contests◄
►Siggys & Photo Fun◄
~Talk openly about Sex & Relationships~
~& all in all... ~
►For a kick ass time! ◄
Tell them M0M0F3B0YS sent ya :D
Hi, I was wondering if you would be interested in buying or selling Avon. You meet new friends and get extra income. Just let me know.
~ ~ Ever feel like some one is judding you on cafemom ??
Look no further because Dear moms is a no judgment
no bashing no drama and friendly group :) recipes,
cleaning tips, parties, advice colume and more
come check us out at
See ya around
We are a new group on cm so please be patient help us grow from the ground up~~
Hello My name is Michelle I would like to invite you ...... *:•★☆•:*:•★☆•:*:•★☆•:*
Ever feel like you are
expected to do the impossible?
Like you are supposed to have
Join us in SuperHero Mom's
hope to see you around the group
(¯`v´¯) Fiercely Real Moms of CM
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.
Are you a plus sized Mommy?
This is the place to be!
Fun, laughter, an escape.
Come be fierce with us!
Include that I invited you in your app!
✮✮✮ ✮ ✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮
Most Liked Posts