|I am a mom to one cute chubbo!!!|
This mom hasn't added any Thought Bubbles.
Last Login: 03/29/13
Come by & give us a BOO!
Come join me at Bama Mama's!!! We are already having lots of fun! http://www.cafemom.com/group/114725
Hi! I'm Bianca from Sorority House. We are a new group looking for active members. We are a no drama place to kick back, make friends, and talk about celebrities, movies, books, music, motherhood, and a million other things. Stop by and check us out!
American Idol fans has been invited to help celebrate Cafemoms 3rd birthday by the Cafemom Team! There will be a forum open for games. The chat room will be open for you to chat with Cafemom members and members of the group. Please join us in celebrating the site on Friday November 13 from 9am to 9pm! You can join in on the games now if youd like :)
Click on a link to search for moms with the same information
Click on a link to search for other moms with the same favorites
Random 15 facts:
1. If you count blonde as "yellow"...my hairs been every color in ROY G BIV but indigo... Who dyes their hair indigo?!
2. I had never been on a cruise or out of the country until my honeymoon
3. I would move to San Francisco over any other place in the world!
4. I was in the hospital for a long time as a kid for a disease not common in children or women. Only 4 cases were ever heard of and 2 out of the 4 died from it... here I am!
5. I cried a little while listening to the inauguration
6. I can count on one hand the amount of relationships I've ever had
7. Never dated anyone with a tattoo until I met my husband
8. The only bone I've broken is a toe
9. I like to wear wigs on occasion for fun
10. I have been car jacked at gun point in Stone Park, IL
11. Started caring for my sister when I was only 9 years old... made me grown up quickly... but great Prep for MOMMYHOOD!
12. I learned Spanish in the 5th grade... and have since lost it all
13. I have a baby that hits the 100th percentile in every category
14. I bite/chew the inside of my cheek and right side of my tongue.
15. I could live off of Spaghetti O's and Raviolis
And a lil about me:
I'm a 28 years old, married, mother of one and recently unemployed.
We just had Gavyn October 1 2008 and man is he growing fast. No one told me being a parent transforms hours into seconds and days into minutes! I'm definitely learning something new daily.
I never understood the luxury that a shower is until recently and can honestly say... the best shower to take... is the over due shower!
Other than that, I'm easy going and good natured. I'm outgoing to an extent, definitely more of an extroverted and boisterous personality but am terribly shy when it comes to public speaking.
I have the mouth of a truck driver but look better in a flannel ;) I'm definitely the "artsy fartsy" type...I love to draw/sketch, scrapbook, make diaper cakes, write generic "rhyme-y" poems, do random crafts and if I get the opportunity to join a choir for whatever reason...I'm all over it!