1. I am a Mommy to 2 amazing daughters plus a gorgeous baby boy, and a wife to 1 amazing husband! We believe in attachment parenting, meaning I believe in extended nursing if Mom and baby are into it, we cosleep, and we do not practice CIO. We just love our kids, love being with them and want them to grow up to be happy, loving, independent people.
2. I am a SAHM right now but when I am not having babies I am a teacher. Kindergarten was my favorite. I LOVE being home with my kids right now though- they can make me smile on even the grayest day!
3. I moved to Ohio in January 2007 after living in Florida my whole life.
4. I provide child care in my home as a way to help earn money for my family. We are struggling financially right now, but I am determined to stay at home for the time being.
5. I love taking photos and editing them, but it seems like I never have enough time for it. I love scrapbooking too.
6. I am a silly, crazy, funny mommy and I love it!
7. My favorite thing to do is curl up with my family and watch a movie in bed.
8. I love reading, writing, playing board games, baking, scrapbooking, and making friends.
9.I lost both of my parents in 2007. My father died on April 8th and my mother on July 2nd. Their deaths were unrelated and unexpected, but not surprising. I was close with my mother, but not my father. I have 3 younger siblings that I am close to, who all live in Florida. I do not have blood relatives in Ohio, but we have amazing friends that have become our family and I am so thankful for them!
10. I. am a non-judgemental, open minded Christian. I love people and building relationships. I am fiercely loyal to those I love. I am a very positive person and believe that we all make our own happiness. :)
* SOURCE: Developed by the National Center for Health Statistics in collaboration with the National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (2000). This chart is a general educational tool only, and is not a subsititute for having your child's development monitored by a physician during regularly scheduled checkups.
»An uncensored group«
~~»where you can«~~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGet one of a kind siggysƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
☆Show off your little ones☆
~~~And make friends!~~~