Interests:there are so many things that i love, i don't even know where to begin...let's see...hayley, my... more there are so many things that i love, i don't even know where to begin...let's see...hayley, my friends and family, my boyfriend, school, biology, anatomy, gym, partying/going out with my girls, cell phones, anything pink, black pearls and pearls in general, diet coke, purses, shoes, shopping, movies, books, love, etc.
Hayley9 years old
What to say...Hayley is...
HayleysMama1225 hasn't joined any groups yet.
A little about me...
1. My daughter, Hayley, is my life. She is my best friend in the world, and I love her to death.
2. I am a student (going to be a Junior this year) at college in Beverly, MA. I am majoring in Biotechnology/Pre-Medicine. I am going to be a doctor, so yes...I have a lot of school left, but I honestly love it and couldn't imagine doing anything else.
3. I have the best friends in the world. I am in a Single Parent Program here at my school that lets you live on campus with your child. I have a beautiful, spacious 4 bedroom apartment that I share with my roommate and her daughter. Hayley has free daycare at this small, private, incredible place paid for by the school, where she goes when I attend classes. The program is amazing, and if anyone is interested in more information about it, please ask!!!
4. My family is my support system. If it wasn't for them, I'd be completely lost.
5. I have the best boyfriend in the world. I love him so much and don't know what I would do without him.
6. I am very girly. I love anything and everything pink, and both my room and Hayley's room is done in a pink color scheme.
7. I wear flip-flops even when it's freezing...I'm originally from Arizona, so I guess that's just how I grew up!
8. I have a thing for purses. I have way too many that I don't use, but I can't stop!
9. I have a chocolate obsession. What girl doesn't?
10. I am very friendly, social, and outgoing, and I love meeting new people. I'm always looking for cool, new people to meet for playdates!
Hi, thanks for the message =) None of my friends have kids sooo...I'd love to do a playdate sometime! That's great that you're in school, I'm going back in Sept. I know it's going to be hard but I'm looking forward to the challenge =) I hope to hear from you soon *Linds*