|Mama of 3 beautiful kids!|
This mom hasn't added any Thought Bubbles.
Last Login: 09/13/10
Click on a link to search for moms with the same information
Click on a link to search for other moms with the same favorites
Happy Birthday! Take lots of pictures on this special day. Learn how to take better pictures by entering in contests, do a showdown, and have some help you along the way. Join us at
I am slowly figuring out how to be a mom of 2 kids...a lot of days I don't get a shower until Jay goes home...and forget going to the bathroom! I actually forgot to eat the other day because Kaylan wanted to nurse while Kimber was eating..and I just moved on! Haha
Hey girlie! How are you and your cute kids? We sure miss our playdates! We just went on our first playdate here in the new town...it was fun. Kimber didn't want to play on the equipment (in Burger King) and that's ok...because it was dirty! Haha...!
(¨`·.·´¨) Come Join in the fun (¨`·.·´¨)
(¯`·.♥.•@ Johnny Depp ©♥.·´¯)
Love Johnny Depp? Come check out this group all about this amazing actor. http://www.cafemom.com/group/104694
Hey thanx for the comment. Yeah, I am still attempting to tame my fear but if you ever need resources, I have a few (like books) I have yet to find a website though that helps but I am still looking. Sorry for taking such a long time to get back to you, I rarely use cafemom and have been on vacation for the last 2 weeks. Btw, your background is crazy cute!
Interesting Facts To Get To Know Me:
1. I live on a farm...seriously...and I love it!
2. I have 11 piercings and 4 tattoos (and wanting to get more tattoos)....wouldn't know it by looking at me either. :-D
3. We have 2 dogs (1 inside 1 outside), 4 cats (outside), 14 new baby kittens (outside), a rabbit, and pigs (although those aren't ours, but they are on our land).
4. I used to march in the drumline in Iowa State's marching band all 5 years I was in college....and still do on alumni day.
5. I love to take pictures!
6. I can be a very picky eater, but I absolutely love anything that is either chocolate or sugar related.
7. My husband Greg and I were married December 27th, 2003.
8. My kids are my life!
9. I potty-trained my daughter in 1 week! :-D
10. I'll think of more later
About me as a mama, if you don't want to be friends with me because of them, I'm sorry:
1. I'm a sahm
2. I exclusively bf both my kids and in public
3. I use disposible diapers
4. I circumsize
5. I don't spank, I use time-outs
6. I sign with my kids
7. I let my kids watch tv/movies, probably more than they should sometimes
8. I don't do cio
9. I don't co-sleep....unless they have nightmares
10. I am pro-choice
11. All my kids were born 100% natural and free of drugs and so will the rest *knocks on wood*
12. I would ideally like 4 children
13. I have 1 thumb sucker and 1 pacifier sucker and 1 neither
14. My kids are fully vaccinated!