2. Im orginaly from germany but been in usa for 22 years
3. Just moved from upstate ny (where i was living for 18 years) to El Paso 4 years ago .
4. I am 42 will be 43 soon and dont have time for any childishness
5. I believe strongly that there is no need to cry and complain about your life/situations because your life/situations is exactly what you made it to be and if you want change , change it .
6. Im a pet lover (dogs, horses especially)
7. My husband is my hero. He has not only put his life in danger for this country and its people but he also took on a whole family when we got married. My 3 children are not his and it takes a good man to do exactly what he did BE A DAD.
8. I always say what i have to say no matter what(gets me in trouble at times but oh well lol)
9. Hobbys : Reading, cooking, outdoors, cardplaying anything thats fun
10. Wish people would concentrate more on their own life then try to concentrate on others
Thanks, doll! We should have it up on Amazon by mid-summer, if all goes well. I'll send you the link, once it's up. Thanks for being interested & so supportive! *wow* I'll pass that along to my sweet, talented, little author. *wink* Cross*eyed makes for difficult makeup application...now THAT would make one devil of a LOTD! LOL Have a super weekend, sweetie! *hugs*
Kas, darling, I've been busier than a one-armed wallpaper hanger, I'll tell you! Lots of great new things are happening with my company, but that means looooong days & not so much time to play on the Cafe. *sniffle* I love you lots & lots & keep you in my gratitudes & meditations daily. You are so sweet to pop by. I trust all is well with you & yours, sweet girl! You deserve the absolute best all the time. *wink* xoxo...Ceci