Interests:coupons & saving money, home decorating, recipes & cooking, fitness & healthy living, weight... more coupons & saving money, home decorating, recipes & cooking, fitness & healthy living, weight loss, marriage & love, potty training, trying to conceive
Jeremy II16 months old
Katheryn3 years old
10 Things About Me
1. When I turned 21 I married my best friend, other half, soul mate, and lover. He has been my one and only since the moment I met him. He knows how to make my day better when I am down, he makes me smile and laugh, he knows more about me than any other person in the world. We have been married since October 6th, 2009. This year will be our three year anniversary and we have been together since October 6th, 2007. So this year marks our fifth year together.
2. I was adopted by my step mom when I was 14 years old.
3. After months and months of fertility issues, depressing let downs, being diagnosed with unexplained infertility, and one miscarriage I was blessed with an amazing child I thought I would never have. She is my whole entire world and I love her more than anything. She makes me thankful for every moment I have with her and I have never been more thankful for anything in my whole life.
4. After 11 months of ttc and another miscarriage I am now pregnant with our second child!
5. When I was going through my bout of depression while ttc my first child I turned into an animal horder. By the time I found out I was pregnant I had three dogs, a cat, two rats, and 5 fish. I didn't recognize what was happening or that it was "animal hording" until after I gave birth to my daughter. I recognize it was very unfair to the animals but I still love them and take care of them and view them as my children. We now only have three dogs. Our cat died of Feline Lukiemia and Feline Heart Disease, one of our rats died of a respiratory infection and a brain tumor and a week later our other rat died of heart break. Our fish were placed in a different home.
6. When I went in to give birth to my daughter at 41 weeks pregnant my doctor discovered that my body didn't recognize what labor was, my hips never spread, and so I had to have an emergency c-section 19 hours into "labor" after he made me push for 3 hours and I had broken my tailbone.
7. I love to garden!
8. I have a 5 year old brother.
9. I graduated from a school so small that my class size was a grand total of 43 people. It would have been 49 but 6 flunked out. I was in the upper half of my graduating class!
10. After I dad my daughter almost all of my friends decided that I wasn't important anymore and have stopped all contact with me. But it's okay because I have my husband and my daughter and I feel that soon enough I will have another child and my family is more important to me than any "friends" could ever be.
Come join us in TTC Our Miracles. We are a small but supportive group of women dealing with out ttc struggles and helping each other out. We would love for you to join us. =) http://www.cafemom.com/group/116402