11 December 2013, 10:00 am
A 16-month-old child in a crib died after getting entangled in the lamp's cord. In a separate incident, a 15-month-old child in a crib became entangled in the lamp's cord and nearly strangled. In both incidents, which occurred in Europe, the lamp cord was pulled into the crib by the infants, creating a strangulation hazard.
♥♥♥Have an unplanned pregnancy? Have you experienced one in the past? Want to share your story and get (or give) advice? Join us in the Unplanned Pregnancy Group! No drama, just support!♥♥♥ http://www.cafemom.com/group/115276