What to say, what to say. I'm 20 but i feel old. I work full time as a CNA for the local hospital. I work hard and i rarely sleep but i always ALWAYS find time to spend with my Carissa and Bella. Carissa is my first child and Bella is my dog. Bella is like my child. I go to college part-time. I don't like saying "I" so many times in one paragraph. I live to make everyone else happy before myself. I love to drive, it's my stress reliever. I also love to take bubble baths, one day i'll own a jacuzzi or hot tub, hopefully. I have no idea what i'm going to do with my life, i don't even know what i'm going to college for yet. But yet i am very happy with my life at the moment. I'm not in a hurry to find a destination in college but it would be nice to know.
Back to Carissa. I had Carissa a month after my high school graduation. She is my everything. I call her Caris but my fiance calls her "C". She is an amazing baby. She has never been really fusy, she's always been a calm one. She was born at 5 pounds, 12 ounces and very healthy. She is small for her age like me :) She looks like her Dad, i can admit that. I actually never wanted kids until i found out i was pregnant. I always wanted to adopt and not have my own. But now that i have her i want more! She has changed my whole prespective on life! She will always be my hummingbird, always so small and fragile through my eyes.
10 Things About Me!
1. I love to work! I love my job!
2.I love walks but i never have time to go for walks!
3.I love my little family!
4. I'm in a transaction in my life right now, i have moved somewhere i don't know anyone at.
5. I'm getting married soon!
6. I just bought a bran new car...not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing yet....
7. I love to drive, it relaxes me!
8. I haven't lived at home since i was 16 but i have a great relationship with my family!...there are other reasons i didn't live at home starting with my house burnt to the ground and my family was seperated....ask and i'll tell the story i guess.
9. I never thought i would have met my fiance...it's odd how we met!
10. I go to college but i'm going to take a break because i don't know what i really want to go to college for. Suggestions???
Calling all Young Mama's [Especially those who are losing the weight] Haha. You better know what i am talking about. =] Young Mama's Losing Weight Has a new owner [AND] A 6 week challenge, startin monday! Please go check out the group!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/46590/ Thanks, Koren
i like pet stores too, i used to go to petco and stuff all the time and just wander around when i lived in the cities.
I didn't spook ya the other day at ENM did i? Michele tried to get me to spook ya but i didn't do what she wanted me to do.