Stafford. Mine are 6, 3 and 20 months! I too am a SAHM! I also work from home and go to school from home. LOL! I just had a cash 4 gold party last night and made $430.I am so excited! I invited friends and made some money! Then this morning my hubby's truck won't start! I guess I will be fixing it with my money! LOL! These cash-4-gold parties are pretty cool anyways! Talk to you soon!
Where in CT are u from?
2. I'm a stay at home mom of 2 beautiful kids-Chris age 2 and a half, Mia age 9 mo. I had them both via C-section (Chris not planned, Mia planned).
3. Current hot topics in our house: how do we transition Mia from our bed to her crib? Should we own or rent when we move to Oahu? Which preschool should we send Chris to? Why do the exceptional schools have to cost SO much?
4. I absolutely love photography. My husband and parents bought me a Canon 30D last year. I hope to take classes when the kids are in school?
5. I breastfeed Mia and would love to start weaning her. I'd love to actually go out during the evening with my husband but she won't even take a bottle so this is currently not possible. Just doing what's best for her for now. Soon she'll be all grown up, right?
6. Exposing our children to new and interesting things is very important to us. We believe in giving them the most fulfilling experiences that we can, that the most important part of doing something new is that you TRIED our hardest, not so much that you were the best at it.
7. I am a very open-minded Christian.
8. I love Chardonnay!
9. I love to be outside...we used to kayak alot, go hiking and spend time in VT. Since the kids we still like to go for walks but the hikes aren't safe enough with the kids.
10. My parents live next door and are a huge help and support. My brother lives in Hawaii. He's been one of the best friends of my life and was actually the "Maid of Honor" at my wedding. We love to visit him out there and thoroughly enjoy the relaxed and loving vibe out there. It's very different than CT...not so fast paced and competitive. We're very chill, down-to-earth people and enjoy spending time with people like this.
02,500 points until next level!