1. I am pro public breastfeeding & extended breastfeeding. I don't judge, but I do educate.
2. I am prolife. Abortion IS murder, Idc the circumstances or the 'reasons'. It kills an uborn child...the ONLY time I may change this is if there is Definite proof that continuing the pregnancy will kill the mother.
3. I am anti vaccinations- I've seen what they can do with my kids and I wish I'd never gotten them vaccinated.
4. I am a mother of three beautiful children, plus 1 beautiful stepdaughter. That equals my "Fantastic Four".
5. I am realizing more & more each day that drs really don't know anything more than I & sometimes I know more. I should get an official degree, then maybe they'd take me seriously!
6. I am happy to be married to my wonderful husband of 15 yrs!
7. I moved across country, and I miss my family and friends each and every day. But I did what was best for my husband & the kids.
8. I believe in God & Jesus. But I am by no means perfect.
9. I believe in Angels.
10. I believe in the paranormal, and I beleive that 'fantasy' creatures: unicorns, mermaids, ect once lived on earth. And I believe in the possiblities of 'life on other planets'. Yes the Loch Ness Monster is real, along with all the others 'unexpained' things. Dinosaurs DID exist....