Interests:charity & volunteering, crafts & scrapbooking, home decorating, military moms, trying to... more charity & volunteering, crafts & scrapbooking, home decorating, military moms, trying to conceive, reading, military mom, step-parenting
Sassy Child5 years old
Sassy child enjoys Harry...
Five things you should know about me:
1) I am a Master At Arms in the United States Navy. I've been in the Navy for three years and have two more left on my contract before I plan on NOT reenlisting. It's not that I don't enjoy it, it's just that my priorities have changed over the last two years. I am ready to settle down and have a family.
2) I am trying to concieve my first (husband's second) child. However, we are trying to do this long distance. He lives twelve hours away from me due to his career and my military service. I also have PCOS, and do not ovulate and am currently on my third cycle of clomid to help us get pregnant.
3) I am working towards my bachelors degree in child and family development even though I despise taking classes. There's no way I can do my job full time, take care of my family, take classes, AND stay sane. This is probably why I am not quite sane. I'm not quite sure what I want to do with my future just yet and am considering being a homemaker.
4) I do not and never will like drama. I get way too much of it shoved in my direction at work. I try my best to avoid it and stay out of it. I can be the nicest person in the world if you let me, but don't ruin it.
5) I have a very unhealthy obsession for "The Walking Dead", "Glee", and "Stargate" while still finding time for my "Harry Potter" induced madness. It is what it is.
Hey come Check out this Awesome and fun group Super Hero moms :) its brand new and just getting off the ground but so far seems like a awesome group to be in here is the link http://www.cafemom.com/group/118226
but not always drama
Coupons,debates ,mommy wars
==Come play with us ==
You can vent,fight get a siggy
*:**make friends or enemies **:*
·´`·Or even show us your sick humor·´`·
Hi! Welcome to CafeMom!
Please feel free to join The CafeMom Newcomers Club!
It's a great place to get started, meet other moms like you, and find active conversations!
I hope to see you there! http://www.cafemom.com/group/cafemomnewcomers