1. I have been married to my husband Eric for eight years.
2. He is self-employed as a plumber- I help run our business from home.
3. I majored in business in college.
4. I formerly worked as a real estate closer for a title company.
5. We have three precious princesses.
6. Faith is a priority in our family. We attend church (almost) every Sunday and attend a midweek Bible study.
7. We live modestly. We drive older vehicles (debt-free) and have a small, older house. Being self-employed creates financial challenges, but we always manage with the help of God.
8. I am always cleaning something in our house. I have to have it clean.
9. I buy much of our children's clothing second-hand from ebay and consignment stores. I have great luck finding name brand clothing gently used (worn only once) for less money than buying discount store clothing new.
10. I have been a registered Republican since my 18th birthday and I have conservative political views, whether they are popular or not.