1) I am a 34 year old mom of 3 boys ages 15, 13 & 10, I became a teen mom at 18, married the father of my baby because he was the father of my baby and had 2 more children and 10 miserable years of marriage to a man I didn't love before I woke up and realized it was okay to get divorced.
2) I am happily remarried to the man of my dreams and dh is a wonderful step daddy to the boys (but we have had some "growing pains") being a blended family
3) I have a BA degree in Broadcast Journalism and Mass Communications which I earned after my kids were all here and I place a very high value on education.
4) I have very conflicting political views, I would lean toward conservative because I strongly believe in personal responsibility but I disagree just as strongly with the idea of inserting religious values into political arguments.
5) I have a very cool job that I love so I actually like going to work. I know that might gain me disrespect from SAHM but I believe that I am better able to give my boys a great example by working at something I enjoy. Plus my hours as well as dh hours allow us to be home when the boys are not in school.
Hello, I would like to invite you to SuperHero Moms !! Do you ever feel like you are expected to do the impossible? Like you are supposed to have Super Powers? Join us in SuperHero Mom's! http://www.cafemom.com/group/118226. Hope to see you around the group!