I am from AZ and just recently moved to TX, my husbands home state. Love them southern boys! I have two adorable, funny, crazy children, Jayden age 5 and Ava age 1. I have been happily married for almost 6 years, but have known Steve since I was 13! Started dating when I was 16, what a cradle robber, lol.
I first joined this website when I found out I was pregnant with my lil Ava. I didn't think I was going to use it for anything other than pregnancy related subjects or continue to active in forums after she was born so I really regret the screen name choice. What can ya do now though. Oh well.
10 things I love/hate:
1. My family - immediate and extended even though it's hard to sometimes.
2. A stiff drink
3. A night out or a night in with the ladies
4. A clean house
5. A clean house and I didn't have to do it. lol
6. Un-interrupted sleep
7. Date night
8. Feeling sexy
9. Good music
10. A Massage
1. People that interrupt
2. People with no common sense
4. Not having any money
5. The IRS
6. Gaining weight... grrr
8. People that cram their religion down your throat
9. When my cooking doesn't turn out fabulous
10. No being able to get my kids what they need/want
* SOURCE: Developed by the National Center for Health Statistics in collaboration with the National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (2000). This chart is a general educational tool only, and is not a subsititute for having your child's development monitored by a physician during regularly scheduled checkups.
»An uncensored group«
~~»where you can«~~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGet one of a kind siggysƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
☆Show off your little ones☆
~~~And make friends!~~~