Hey woman how are you doing?? Haven't chit chatted with you for awhile =)
I love my chair! Today I'm having hot tea, how about you?
Coffee? Yes, please! Are you still sitting in your favorite chair?!
What are you looking for in a home business? Check out this video and see if it answers any of your questions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEIZqN93tvM&feature=youtu.be
Big hugs...luv ya mama!
Been divorced for 2 years....
Click on a link to search for moms with the same information
Click on a link to search for other moms with the same favorites
by Onmyown2727 posted at 1:24 AM on May. 12
A few things about me:
1. I have a very strong connection and relationship with family and friends. I would do anything for them.
2. I love music, art, theater, cooking, baking, wine tastings, movies, crafts, doing anything with my son, travel, clothes shopping, and being silly.
3. I have a huge shoe and handbag collection and of course I LOVE diamonds.
4. I hate to see people be rude and or nasty to someone that is older or is a special needs individual. Why do people have to be bullies and attempt to push others around?
5. I love and trust God. He has been by my side in some difficult times and helped walked me through it.
This widget requires the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
Click here to get the latest Version of Flash.
Please note if you are browsing on an iPad or iPhone Flash is not compatible with your device
I made a good Black Coffee for the Macchiato Heights Neighborhood Gossip and earned 5 Java Bucks and 10 Experience Points.
I made a good Black Coffee for the Average Joe and earned 9 Java Bucks and 18 Experience Points.
I made a good Iced Coffee for the Macchiato Heights Police Officer and earned 18 Java Bucks and 10 Experience Points.
I made a good Black Coffee for the Macchiato Heights Neighborhood Gossip and earned 5 Java Bucks and 10 Experience Points. I also got a tip of 1 Java Bucks!
Featured Posts in All Groups
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN