Don't know where to start, so I'll fall back on the Top 5 list for now:
Top Five Things I Love/Hate
1. Love: My beautiful, funny, smart, artistic loveable little daughter, Mikaela, adopted from China at 9 months old.
2. Love: My wonderful soulmate and "wife" Colleen.
3. Hate: My ex. Lived with him for 11 years. I adopted my daughter as a single. Now that I left him, he thinks he deserves 50/50 placement or more. And my first attorney sucked, so he gets WAY more than he should. Of all the men in the world, I had to get mixed up with a very large, vindictive, passive-aggressive loser with borderline personality disorder tendancies. Bitter? Not me!
4. Love: My work with autistic kids.
5. Love: My kitties, all four of them. We've rescued more than our share. : )