1. I have 4 great kids...2 girls and 2 boys. The oldest is graduated and is currently working as an LNA, the youngest just started her 4 grade year in a new school and I am homeschooling the two boys for the moment.
2. My husband is a Major working full time for the national guard.
3. In 2005 my husband was deployed to Iraq for a year and a half.
4. I have wanted to be a photographer since I was 13.
5. I have wanted to live on a farm since I knew what one was..I used to ask my parents when I was 3 if we could go buy a farm...I think they thought I was nuts lol :-P
6. We just bought a new house and property..complete with..you guessed it!...a barn and acerage!!!
7. Laundry is the bane of my existence.
8. So are dirty dishes come to think about it...
9. My husband discovered reenacting a few years ago...he dresses up like an 18th century soldier and sleeps in a bottomless tent in the middle of a field. He wants nothing more than to share this experience with me...because being a colonial woman was so much fun back then that I want to relive it now...AND I'm allergic to grass. Sounds like a fun time, eh? :-P lol (yes, I go occasionally..because I love him..but I usually end up taking Zyrtec and then falling asleep).
10. I'm finally in a comfortable place in my life...I feel good about who I am and where I'm going. Its a nice place to be.