What can I say about myself. Well, I am 29 y/o and a little scared about turning 30. I have 2 wonderful little boys and a wonderful husband of 6 years. I am a proud Coast Guard wife and a reserve Coastie myself. I have moved all over with the CG. My favorite place being Key West, Fl. Sometimes I think I left my heart there! LOL! I try to stay positive about things but it is hard. This last year has been hard on me and I am just getting back on my emotional feet. I currently live in VA while my husband teaches furture Coast Guard Electricians. I think he misses boast life however. (I KINDA DO TOO!)
10 things you should know about me:
1)I love palm trees. They make me feel at home.
2) I am originally from Wisconsin
3) I hate cockroaches! They give me the willies!
4) I want to get a tattoo, just too scared to follow through on that. But some day.....
5) I did breastfeed with #2 but didn't care for it and won't be doing it again
6) I dream of being a counselor of some type. I would love to eventually help abused women get back on their feet.
7) I have a Yorkshire Terrier named Max
8) I am a Coast Guard reservist. I did 7 years of active duty and got out when baby #1 came along