by ThatTXMom posted at 12:22 PM on Mar. 9
by ThatTXMom posted at 11:50 PM on Sep. 19
by ThatTXMom posted at 11:35 PM on Sep. 19
by ThatTXMom posted at 11:34 PM on Sep. 19
by ThatTXMom posted at 5:00 PM on Sep. 18
1. I am a working mom with 5 kids 24 to 13 yo.
2. I have 4 Granddaughters.
3. I am blessed with a wonderful husband who aggravatges the s**t outta me sometimes, but I've been told I'm a bit of a pain in the butt myself.
4. I am a member of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma, but have lived in Texas for 20 years now.
5. I enjoy a lively debate, but refuse to stoop to name calling and personal attacks.
6. I am opionated and find this to be a strength - not a weakness.
7. I am Christian, but do not attend church every Sunday.
8. I am the oldest of 4. I have three younger brothers. The twins are 8 years younger and the baby is 10 years younger than me.
9. I enjoy sewing, reading, playing on the computer, and hanging with my kids.
10. Never been much of a girly-girl, but am starting to find a need for female freindship as my children sprout their wings and get lives of their own. Want to know more? Ask!
The color of renewal, health and growth. I am peaceful, natural and balanced.
Take this quiz
Click on a link to search for moms with the same information
Click on a link to search for other moms with the same favorites
♥ Love a free Kindle or Nook Book? ♥
New books updated DAILY
Check out Kindle and Nook Mommas
♥ Love to talk about books? ♥
Check out The Book Club.
Stop by! We are celebrating Peanut's BDAY
Have your own opinion
Chat, visit, grab your coffee
Its open group week
Unbroken Bonds on Cafemom
Good morning Traci, hadn't seen you around for a while and thought I would pop over and say hello. Hope everything is going okay. :)
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
© 2013 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.