1. Name's Tara; 24; Wife to a Fire Fighter; Mom to one Seriously Cool Little Dude
2. I am an Atheist. I'm not evil, I don't worship Satan, sacrifice animals or eat babies. I'm actually a pretty decent person with very high morals. I do my best to treat others how I want to be treated, to respect their beliefs and the things that make them who they are and I expect nothing but the same from others.
3. If society didn't force me to wear shoes I wouldn't.
4. I don't function properly without music.
5. Ditto for coffee. I get physical symptoms if I don't get it.
6. I'm a total Harry Potter dork and I don't care who knows it.
7. When I was little, I wanted to be a pirate when I grew up. I still secretly do.
8. Ignorance saddens me.
9. I don't get what Americans have against Oasis.
10. I'm seriously considering moving to another country.
11. I'll pretty much eat anything if you put cheese on it.
12. I really want to go skydiving but nobody else has the bullocks to go with me.
13. Being sarcastic is an art that I express quite frequently.
14. As is cursing.
15. I'm a theatre nut. Have been since I was 8 and probably will be forever.
16. I sometimes have an overwhelming urge to smack my husband on the forehead.
17. If I won the lottery, I'd quit working and be a groupie. And/or pirate.
18. I'm a tree hugger.
19. I can't die happy until I've been to London, Paris, Greece, Egypt, and Bora Bora.
20. I prefer my dogs to most people.
21. Sometimes I go "Who the hell is this kid that keeps following me home?" and then I go "Oh Yeah- I made that." That's kinda cool.
22. I hated high school and everything that went with it.
23. I'm terrified of pretty much any animal that isn't cute and fuzzy.
24. I have horrible road rage and yet I love driving more than anything. I'm always down for a road trip.
25. I hate the society that I have to raise a child in. The world has become a seriously ugly place.
For those who have to fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know
Love- Eros- makes his home in men's hearts, but not in every heart, for where there is hardness he departs. His greatest glory is that he cannot do wrong or allow it; force never comes near him. For all men serve him of their own free will. And he whom love touches not walks in darkness. ~Plato
I know of no higher fortitude than stubbornness in the face of overwhelming odds~ Louis Nizer
If you scatter thorns don't go barefoot.
To succeed you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a reality~ Anita Roddick
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission~ Eleanor Roosevelt
In matters of style, swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a rock~ Thomas Jefferson
A ship in port is safe but that's not what ships are built for~ Grace Murray Hopper
Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
When I do good I feel good. When I do bad- I feel bad. And that is my religion~ Abraham Lincoln
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work~ Thomas Edison
You are only given a little spark of madness; you mustn't lose it~ Robin Williams
Do or Die, You'll Never Make Me, Because the World Will Never Take My Heart, Go and Try, You'll Never Break Me, We Want it All, We Want to Play This Part, I won't Explain, or Say I'm Sorry, I'm Unashamed, I'm Gonna Show My Scar, Give a Cheer for All the Broken, Listen Here Because it's Who We Are ~My Chemical Romance ~Welcome to the Black Parade