High School - (1997 - 2001)
College - Frostburg State University (2001 - 2005)
Click on a link to search for moms with the same information
Click on a link to search for other moms with the same favorites
my 2 dogs,
ZanesMommy2008 hasn't added any photos.
ZanesMommy2008 hasn't added any journal posts.
I am a babywearing, breastfeeding, anti-CIO, anti-circumcision, want to have a natural birth momma. Unfortunately, due to many circumstances such as my water breaking at 32 5/7 days I ended up having a c-section. My next little one will be a natural birth; hopefully at a birthing center or maybe even at home :) I love my husband and my son! I really look forward to having more children in a couple of years. I am a Christian.
Top Ten things you might want to know about me (some of it repeated from above):
1. I love my husband, he's my rock.
2. My son gives me more joy in one day then I thought possible
3. I want to have more children. Ideally I want a big family consisting of both biological and adopted children. I also want to become a foster parent
4. I have two hobbies: Photography and The Sims. If I could play the sims all day, I would do it (and have! (not recently of course))
5. I practice attacement parenting. Want more info? Ask me.
6 Babies were born to be breastfeed (excluding medical reasons). I had a rough start to breastfeeding. I want to help and encourage others to breastfeed. I plan to breastfeed my son at least til he is two; I have given strong consideration to allowing him to self wean but haven't 100% decided yet.
7. My son was premature. He's still on the small side but doing very well.
8. I didn't and won't circumcise. It's his penis, not mine.
9. I had a c-section. I wanted a natural birth and was very prepared to have one. Unfortually, no midwife or birthing center will take you if you go into labor and/or your water breaks before 37 weeks. I hope to have a VBAC with my next child. I also hope that I will be able to carry to term and have a baby that doesn't have to spend any time in the NICU.
10. Most importnat thing about me: I'm a Christian.
11. Yes, I know I said ten but I thought of another. I make my own baby food. it's ten times cheaper and I know exactly what my son is getting. Have you tasted prepackaged baby food? Ew! My son will not eat baby ceral or any other powdered food and I don't blame him one bit (seriously, taste it!)
☆~☆ EVERYTHING BUT THE KITCHEN SINK☆~☆
you're invited so come join
post what you want to see in a group
anything from humor,sex,debates,gossip
and so much more !
hope to see you there http://www.cafemom.com/group/116394