2. I love being a mom and a wife.... if I could, I would just stay home and not work.
3. Ugh, is this baby fat gone yet?
4. I plan on having 6 kids.
5. I am so in love with my husband. We dated for 2 months before we got engaged, 5 months before I got pregnant and 7 months before we got married. We've been married about 2 and a half years now, and I still love every minute of it.
6. I'm kinda shy.... I can talk to people I don't know, but I'm not really comfortable with it.
7. I was born in Indiana and lived there until I was ten. Then I moved to Kentucky and I have lived here ever since. (except the 6 months I lived in Missouri, but that's not really even long enough to be considered a move.
8. I just asked my husband what about me was interesting enough that other people would want to know and his reply was "what wouldn't they want to know? Your sweet and have a kind and giving heart. I think he's just biased. :)
9. I am going to college to be a math teacher. I have 2 years to go.
10. I love to help people, so if there is anything I can do for anyone, just let me know, I would love to help!
I feel like i have enough food to last for at least 2 weeks! Thank you so much!!! I don't know if your lovely husband told you but matt will not be working at amazon....he is going to pull longer hours at work, and i'm doing my best to book arbonne. I am aiming to be district in November. I have a lot of good classes scheduled in October and one great one for September. I hope you have a great weekend, i'll try to see you next week! love ya