|Mother of 3 kid(s)|
This mom hasn't added any Thought Bubbles.
Last Login: 05/26/11
1. Busy mother of three ages 17, 14 and 3.
2. Stepmom of two girls ages 14 and 20 (married with 2 babies :) I love them all very much.
3. Religion- Christian.....Jesus saves! God has pulled me through so many times I would not be the same person if not for my salvation.
4. Husband in US Army/ National Guard. We have been married almost 9 years.
5. I am a mammographer/ radiographer and love my job (part time).
6. My music interests include alternative, rock, blues and I love Metallica.
7. I am learning more about autism as my 3 1/2 year old grows, he is a joy but different from others his age.
Do you know what kids are saying when they text or chat? Take a guess at today's chat acronym.
Never stop loving.
I made a good Cappuccino for the Happy Macchiato Heights Police Officer and earned 84 Java Bucks and 48 Experience Points.
I made a good Cafe Americano the Beautiful for the Stay at Home Dad and earned 45 Java Bucks and 54 Experience Points.
I made a good Hot Dog for the Reese the Rhino and earned 72 Java Bucks and 72 Experience Points.
I spent 40 Java Bucks on 8 Mystery Meat.
I spent 40 Java Bucks on 8 Multipurpose Bun.
Add Critter Carpool to your profile to start playing now!
Should you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities; remember, things could be worse. You could be one of them!
Check out Sister's In Spirit at http://www.cafemom.com/group/spiritsisters . We're a great group of Mom's who love Jesus and enjoy Fun. We like to talk, play games, have daily Bible readings, Biblically based studies and discussions helping us with issues many of us go through at different points in our lives and just support one another through prayer and love as we WORK TOGETHER TO FULFILL GOD'S PURPOSE FOR OUR LIVES.
How are you? Me I am okay.. I had left my baby daddy and have to start over and now tryin to find work at home.. I hope things are good with you
Dear Sister, Just dropping by to say hello, we are here for you!!! Hoping you are fine! Take time to browse the forums, post verses, devotionals, poems, articles etc. prayers! We are blessed to have you in the group!
Matthew 6-8 --"...your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him."
Psalms 34:10 --"...those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing."
Have a Blessed Day!!! Love Evelyn
Stopping bye to say HI and see how you are doing? I know it's been forever. Hope to hear from you soon. Do you have Facebook or Myspace?
Click on a link to search for moms with the same information
Click on a link to search for other moms with the same favorites
Featured Posts in All Groups