I am growing increasingly anxious to have regular Americans understand more about our representative republic and our free market economy. We need more education and less starry-eyed celebrity worship.
I care much more for people to know about freedom and the consequences of big government than about me. So, here are some of the things that I want to communicate to everyone I can come in contact with.
We need to know what has happened in other places and times when government trashed a country's currency and money system with artificial credit and fiat money.
The federal government is not supposed to be your friend. Our entire constitutional system depends on us watching our government rather than trusting and depending on it
Economics is much more like physics than sociology. If you make any kind of change, the result is predictable and reliable.
Now, about me:
1. I have been married 28 years to my first husband.
2. My church is Primitive Baptist.
3. My kids are aged 23, 17 and 17- they are two boys and a girl (respectively)
4. I sometimes go through bouts of insomnia.
5. I spend entirely too much time on CafeMom
6. I am bugged beyond tolerance by misspellings of common words and poor word usage in items posted for public consumption. (notes for yourself are a different matter)
7.I enjoy water gardening with fish and water plants.
8. I'm forty-eight years old and trying to finish college so I can be a teacher.
9. I may not make it.
10. I'm generally much luckier, or more blessed I guess you'd say, than I deserve to be.