☆´¸.•★´ ¸.✶* ☆★
│∩ │◥███◣ ╱◥███◣
│╱◥█◣║∩∩∩ ║◥█▓ ▓█
♥ღ♥eVERYTHING bUT tHE kITCHEN sINK♥ღ♥
MAKE FRIENDS,AND POST WHAT YOU WANT
TO SEE IN A GROUP. http://www.cafemom.com/group/116394
I'm also a Mary Kay consultant! Love getting to play with all the colors and the skin care is amazing. As far as fitness, I really haven't done much except just walk as much as I can at work. I have a prenatal yoga dvd but have yet to actually find the time to do the routine. Need to find time somehow though, due date is coming up fast and I need to be a little more flexible!
Hi! Welcome to CafeMom!
Please feel free to join The CafeMom Newcomers Club!
It's a great place to get started, meet other moms like you, and find active conversations!
I hope to see you there! http://www.cafemom.com/group/cafemomnewcomers
Top Ten Things that come to mind when I think of me:
1. I am adopted
2. I am Native American Indian, Sioux Indian
3. I am also part Dutch
3. I am open minded to all other cultures, religions, lifestyle choices of others and despise racism and intolerance
4. Am Catholic but lean more towards just being spiritual, aware of a Higher Power and practicing being grateful for all the small miracles in my life.
5. I married "later" in life..I was 35 and am grateful that I didn't marry the people I was engaged to previously as I struggled for a long time to love myself as i truly believe you have to love yourself before you can love someone else and that when you don't love yourself, you put up with stuff in relationships that you really shouldn't or wouldn't if you had full self awareness and love.
6. I am a first time mom and I cried when the doctor put Trinity on my chest and I saw her sweet little face for the first time.
7. I am an avid outdoorsmen and love being outside, revelling in Mother Nature and all her beauty.
8. I am a hunter and shoot a compound bow which my husband gave me as a wedding gift. I even went hunting up until my 8th month of pregnancy.
9. My favorite hobbies are reading, writing, horseback riding, swimming, hiking, biking, crocheting, knitting, arts and crafts, competition bow shooting, gardening, discovering new things
10. Though most consider me outgoing, I was extremely shy growing up as I was overweight and had horrible cystic acne so i was so self conscious, I panicked if I had to talk to people. I can still have my shy ackward moment.