1. I'm passionate about being a full time mom, homemaker and a good wife to my wonderful hubby.
2. I have started the beginning stages of homeschooling - my oldest (3) is learning his alphabet. I want to homeschool using primarily McGuffey's readers, Ray's Arithmetic, and Pathway books (published by Mennonites.) My kids will NEVER set foot in a public school. In an hour or two at home, I can't undo the damage a school causes in 8 hours.
3. I wish I had more time to invest in homesteading - I had dairy goats for a few months, but once my 3rd baby was born, I had to give them away. No time. I'd keep chickens too but in our area they'd be coyote/mountain lion/bear bait - pick your predator. I do want to get back into goats about 5 years down the line though.
4. I LOVE sewing - I make many of my own clothes and love making pretty, frilly dresses for my baby girl.
5. I practice headcovering per 1 Cor. 11. Also dress modestly (skirts/dresses only), and will raise my kids to do the same (no boys in dresses of course LOL). To come out and be separate from the world is God's constant reminder to me.
8. I had a waterbirth in a wonderful birth center with my baby girl - my first natural birth as well, and it was so awesome! I will never go back to an OB/hospital setting if I can at all avoid it!
9. I refuse to use birth control - all hormonal forms can cause chemical abortion. The Lord promises that children are a blessing and I move forward believing that, and trusting that HE will give me all the strength I need to care for and raise them.
10. I LOVE having 3 kids under 3. Its a challenge, and its crazy sometimes, but the Lord has been faithful!
Here's a list of some of my favorite blogs/websites - go check em out now! I'll wait:
Happy Birthday! Take lots of pictures on this special day. Learn how to take better pictures by entering in contests, do a showdown, and have some help you along the way. The more you do all this the better you get. Join us at http://www.cafemom.com/group/FancyPhotos