10 Things You Should Know About Me
1. I write a parenting humor column called "Mishegas of Motherhood."
2. My writing combines combines domestic satire with Jewish wisdom that applies to all modern families.
3. I have more professional portraits of my apricot toy poodle Luci than I do my own children.
4. My articles have been published in newspapers and magazines across the country and blogosphere.
5. I'm a foodie, watching cooking shows, collecting recipes, etc., but I never know what to make for dinner.
6. I'm happy that moms play a big role in Election 2012.
7. I love the color purple (not so much the movie, although I love Whoopie Goldberg), but I mean the hue.
8. I will read any book written by or about a dog.
9. I won a national writing contest. The prize was a trip to Hollywood and a beauty makeover at a Beverly Hills salon.
10. My favorite place to be is at the beach, looking for seashells with my family.
11. I'm better with words than numbers.
Hi! Welcome to CafeMom!
Please join us on The Park Bench group. It's a great place to get started, meet other moms like you, and find active conversations!
I hope to see you there! http://www.cafemom.com/group/theparkbench
Posts with Most Replies
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMedia family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN