My name is Robyn and I love connecting with other moms on the intertubes...
Ten things to know about me....
1) I am terrified of clowns and jello molds.
2) I still prefer to sleep with a light on somewhere. I blame viewing 'Children of the Corn' at the age of eight.
3) If I say 'bless your heart', it comes from my southern roots. And it means that you are making me feel bitey.
4) I majored in English, love high brow literature, but I will absolutely never turn down any TV show about child pageants or wealthy housewives.
5) I have spent my entire life thinking I hated celery. However, I ate some the other day to be polite and dicovered that celery is not half-bad. Shocker.
6) I have a ten-year-old son and a fourteen-year-old daughter. Depending on the day, they make me feel fourteen or seventy-four.
7)I have a dog named Lucky Humperdink. He has a mohawk, a well-deserved last name, and is one hundred percent purebred Mexican Streetdawg.
8) I can speak spanish pig latin fluently and know lots of creative curse words and phrases in sign language.
9) My personal blog talks waaay too much about monkeys and nutella...www.everydayjill.com
10) My ex used to say his family was like a sitcom and mine was an HBO special. I think he was spot-on, but it makes me the person I am today!
Peace and love and mushy stuff :-)
you're invited so come join
post what you want to see in a group
anything from humor,sex,debates,gossip
and so much more !
hope to see you there
Have fun in Colorado moms! I've now been blocked for my anti-Obama views.
Hi! Welcome to CafeMom!
Please join us in the 30 Something Moms group. It's a really great place to get started here and meet other moms like you.
I hope to see you there!
Most Liked Posts
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family
© 2014 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN