Ten Facts About Me:
1. I'm a self-published author. If you ask, I'll give you the link to something I've written. But the truth is, I'm not a fan of my own work.
2. I'm a stay at home mother of one. I would love to have two more, but I'm at a point in my life where I'm not sure that's going to happen.
3. I'm going back to college this year. Last time, I only made it through one term before I had to stop attending. I was pregnant. That was five years ago.
4. I've managed to get a sunburn in winter.
5. I hated gym in high school. Now I miss it because I look back at those annoying teachers as really cheap personal trainers.
6. I'm addicted to science fiction/fantasy.
7. I already have initials in mind for my next two kids. When I'm writing, I won't even use those letters to look for names for my characters.
8. I'd like to write the next great American novel, but I feel like I'd have to settle for the next great Russian novel, instead.
9. I don't speak Russian.
10. I'm failing to lose weight.
Hi! Welcome to CafeMom!
Please join us in the 30 Something Moms group. It's a really great place to get started here and meet other moms like you.
I hope to see you there!
Most Liked Posts
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN