|Proud momma of an adorable boy. Un-wicked stepmum to a girl I love.|
This mom hasn't added any Thought Bubbles.
Last Login: 12/31/11
Click on a link to search for moms with the same information
Click on a link to search for other moms with the same favorites
Let's see - I'm 28, married to the love of my life and mum to the most adorable little boy i've ever laid eyes on (I once read that there's some chemical unique to every baby that they give off that makes them completely irresistable to his/her mother... now I'm a believer, lol). I also have a gorgeous stepdaughter (she's 3), who is such a sweetie - and totally loves her little "bruvah" lol! I recently went back to work in a Marketing agency managing fundraising for charities and nonprofits (mostly humane societies), and it's great because I get to work quite a bit from home. I also do freelance graphic design work. I love art, am an avid finger painter, lol, and I study shorin ryu karate at Thurston Academy of Martial Arts, which is where I met my husband. :) We kick ass. lol
Ummm.... What else.......
- I grew up on St. Thomas, in the Virgin Islands
- I love the Sox
- My hubby and I were married on 2/11 - 2 days before my due date. And if you look at the pics, I was so swollen with water I bet if you pricked me with a pin I'd sprout. lol! At any rate, we were married at 2pm, and at 11:50pm that same day, my water broke. Talk about timing! lol!
- We live on a pond, which is so awesome, and have a bunch of pets... they keep us pretty busy! :)
- I spend my autumns acting at King Richard's Faire in Carver. Last season my best friend and I played a pair of batty princesses, "Iris and Ivy". It was such a blast. This year I'm taking a hiatus from the acting bit, but you can still find us trapsing about from time to time!
- I overuse exclaimation points and ellipses. Oh and lol. lol! (see?)
- I have a Myspace that gets updated a bit more frequently: http://www.myspace.com/gemmedazuregirl if you're interested!
Glad to be here! Ciao for now!
Hi..how did Drake's party go? Morgan had so much fun with you on Friday she talked about it all night. LOL. Have you been to that New Tokyo restaurant in Plymouth? We are thinking of going for our anniv.