I'm a busy busy working mom and for anyone with a child with special needs you know you're already busy just with appointments in itself. I have an awesome child and a great hubby to match. I find strength thru God, my son, and our family. I believe that everything happens for a reason and if you stop and just listen you'll hear the message God is trying to tell you. Ten things you should know about me
1. I love God
2. I love my family
3. I'm a nice person but push me to hard and I do push back.
4. I love to eat out and try new restaurants.
5. I do stress to much at times. I'm starting to believe that cause my hubby and friends keep telling me but in my opinion who doesn't if you care about the things around you.
6. I like the outdoors. Hiking. Swimming. Boating you name it.
7. I like to travel but so much harder now with a baby but we still find a way.
8. I'm romantic.
9. I love kids.
10. I'm open minded but as I get older I find that my mind is starting to close a little.
Hi, I just created a new active local Las Vegas group - we have our first play date on the schedule so if you are interesting in making friends and attending play dates, join me at http://www.cafemom.com/group/lasvegasconnect
Hi I saw your post on walking and talking. I was wondering if you had tried using pictures, to help with the frustration. Julia went through a period of stuttering, and having a visual really helped get the words out for her.
Hi Gloria here I looking for pictures of moms and their special childe. I am posting a poem tommorrow and wanted to see if you would like to share a special picture....no pressure come by to sse some of my posts...Alike but different & baby choice