Hi and Welcome to CafeMom!!! I would like you invite you to come to a fantastic group of christian women in prayer and fellowship. The Praying Rhema Word of God!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/27463/ Come check it out!!! Hope to see you there!! Have a Blessed Day!!! Angellight626.
We are here to be a shoulder to cry on or celebrate great news. We do not judge or bash. We do not care what race, religion, or what orientation you are, We have all gone through different paths in life. We understand. We accept everyone for who they are. Come and make lifelong friends. http://www.cafemom.com/group/111948
I'm an almost 34 mother of two kids. I blog at: http://www.fromunderthepiles.com and you can find almost anything you want to know about me there. It's late and I don't feel like posting a whole big bio so I'm taking the advice above this box and lsting 10 things you should know about me:
1. I recently quit my job because they treated me like crap. I gave a lot of notice thinking I'd have a job lined up and don't. I am hoping to have a job in the next week, but in this economy it wasn't such a bright move.
2. Not quite 3 years ago we lost everything in a fire. I am a survivor in the sense that I lived through it as did my family. My mental status is still shaky at best. I have PTSD and a host of other lettered diagnosis that all boil down to "you can't get over it".
3. My son has ADHD and Tourettes and is gifted. He's also a tween. It's never dull around here with him.
4. I hate when people are upset with me and I try too hard to please everyone around me. I am actively working on flipping them all the bird and it's going so/so
5. I'm an animal lover and have 3 dogs and 3 cats. Before the fire I was a WAHM raising exotic animals. 10 years worth of work was lost in the fire as well as all of my animals most of whom were born in my house. I no longer raise exotic animals and can't stand to even see one in a photo.
6. I love to read, I devour books and am forever grateful for the Kindle's release because it makes my habit less costly.
7. Life has kind of kicked my family around a lot for the last few years. Some of it was our own fault (after three rental houses we entered in to a bad real estate deal we now regret since we're back in another crappy rental) and some like the fire, my son's diagnosis, etc... is just life sucking spectacularly as it sometimes will. I am still waiting for the silver lining.
8. I like to write, I have since I was a toddler. I'm not spectacularly good at it and I tend to not proofread my writing or censor myself in any way which can sometimes be good and bad, but if I blog it, I leave it because it's what I felt at the moment and my blog is my space to be honest.
9. I'm running out of things to write here because I'm fairly boring and not all that creative apparently.
10. Whew, I am at 10 and that means I made it and finished one thing I intended to today which is a big deal :o)