I pledge to...
For every pink Yoplait® lid you send in during their annual drive, Yoplait® will donate 10 cents to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, up to $1.5 million. And they guarantee a donation of at least $500,000.
Add Critter Carpool to your profile to start playing now!
Click on a link to search for moms with the same information
Click on a link to search for other moms with the same favorites
Who I am:
1. I'm 40 years old (or young)
2. I am a born-again Pagan
3. I love to read
4. I do cross-stitching and make jewelery
5. I love the men in my life... My boyfriend Adam and son Christopher
6. I can't cuddle, kiss, snuggle, and hug my son and boyfriend enough!
7. I am an eternal optimist that suffers from chronic depression (Yeah... I don't get it either)
8. I enjoy cooking.
9. I NEED my coffee or ELSE!
10. I am a movie-aholic
11. I am a US Navy veteran and Desert Storm/ Shied and Bosia Vet.
12. My favorite colors are red and purple.
13. We have two cats... Lucky Girl and Ramona
14. I am a Star Wars Fanatic
15. I love my heart-shaped butt!!!
If you see something on my page you like, feel free to "borrow" it for your page... I don't mind! I try to keep my page positive and full of good humor and maybe a little bit of politics thrown in too. I would love for you to sit with me a while and be my friend!
Your invited to NC Pagans
»An uncensored group«
~~»where you can«~~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGet one of a kind siggysƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
☆Show off your little ones☆
~~~And make friends!~~~
jeweldog has been tickled 561 times.
spidersbite999 blew a kiss to jeweldog.
hunter1031 sent good vibes to jeweldog.
spidersbite999 hunted vampires with jeweldog.
spidersbite999 made brownies for jeweldog.
spidersbite999 winked at jeweldog.
SCAROLINAMOM2 gave jeweldog a high-five.
ari_baby laughed with jeweldog.
spidersbite999 pulled a prank on jeweldog.
|Wood type: maple|
Length: 11½ inches
Core: Dragon Heartstring
Your Life is 68% Green
You live a very green life, and you're aware of how your actions help the earth.
Of course, it's hard to be totally green. But when you make a tradeoff, you know why you're making it.