Hi! I am a mom to a 5 year old boy and a 11 year old girl! Oh and I can't forget my 38 year old man lol. I am blessed with a "job" that lets me stay at home with them durning the week and party for a living on the weekends when I am ready to get out of the house! Intimate Expressions has been the answer to my and my familys prayers! Check out my website at www.katiesparties.com or email me at email@example.com.
12 December 2013, 8:00 am
These soft and colorful products can be mistaken by a child for candy. When swallowed, they can expand inside a child's body and cause intestinal obstructions, resulting in severe discomfort, vomiting, dehydration and could be life threatening.