|Mother of 1 kid(s)|
This mom hasn't added any Thought Bubbles.
Last Login: 02/01/10
Hey Girl! Hope you are liking CafeMom! Wanted to stop by and share some great groups with you...
Inspiring Hearts ~ Changing Lives! (Inspiration for ALL Moms)
I Want to Work at Home! (Search and Share Work at Home)
Work at Home Directory (Directory for Legit Work at Home)
Looking forward to seeing you there! HUGS!
<><>Chaotic Bitches Uncensored<><>
<-----------*Great New Group*------------->
><><><>Find Everything Here<><><><
<--------------*Join The Fun*---------------->
Hey there. How are you? I got some pictures up of my lil man. They are from the time hes 2 months to now at 3 months one week.
Friendly mom's chat group:
Click on a link to search for moms with the same information
Click on a link to search for other moms with the same favorites
Ok, where to start this. I'm 20, almost 21, live in KS (it's true, it kinda sucks), I am engaged, have been for a couple years now and we're planning on our wedding in the Bahamas, will be a while still. I am becoming a certified travel agent, starting my certifications soon... I have a beautiful wonderful baby girl, she is the light of my world and her smie can cure any sadness! I love being outside when it's nice, and look forward to taking Macknezie to the park and zoo when she's old enough, and also Disney and Sea World! Here's a few things that you should probably know about me :)
1. I am a pretty easy person to get along, but there are those people who I just can't stand.
2. I have quite a few pet peeves (chewing with mouth open, same goes for gum, talking with food in your mouth etc etc) which will be hard when Kenzie is older lol
3. I am moving soon!!! We bought a new car in 06, now we're moving, buying our own house. It has a huge back yard too :)
4. I am a pretty happy person most of the time, there's not many times you'll see me with Mackenzie and sad!
5. I have found who my true friends are, and am very hard to open up to other people now because I don't want my daughter being hurt in the long run by back stabbing people.
If you wanna know more just ask :)