|Mother of 2 kid(s)|
This mom hasn't added any Thought Bubbles.
krush hasn't added any information about her kids.
Click on a link to search for moms with the same information
Click on a link to search for other moms with the same favorites
I liked writing this post, so it's becoming my personal statement for now.
1. I've been in a passenger with my friend who is a stunt pilot and is building an airplane in his garage while he did his stunt routine. My favorite move is the "hammerhead," where the pilot goes straight up until the engine stops being able to overcome gravity. Then, the plane falls backwards and upside down until you complete a loop. Superfun!
2. I can't get tongue tied -- tongue twisters cause me noooo problem at all
3. I have horrible fashion sense, no ability to apply makeup or choose a hairstyle. Good thing I don't care that much about looks.
4. I am very sarcastic. I have to hold my tongue all of the time since sarcasm doesn't go over well in the classroom.
5. I can snow ski really fast. I can't stop myself when I want to, however, so it's not very safe.
6. I once dated a professional basketball player.
7. My grandfather was an Olympic-qualifying sprinter. WWII kept him from competing, but we have 100's of medals and trophies that were his. He was .01 second from Jesse Owens' record in the 100m.
8. I have a really small extended family. Three first cousins total, and that's counting both sides of my family.
9. I was raised in the South and do not like tea, watermelon or peaches. I can't tell you how much grief I get for this.
10. My husband, who used to be in radio, let me be a guest "DJ" on his station when we were dating. He thought it'd score him points.
11. I'm really lucky. I've won (among other things) a year's supply of Pepsi and a week long ski vacation.
12. I have yellow stripes in my eyes.
13. I am a direct descendant of a signer of the Declaration of Independence (Benjamin Rush)
ARTSY MOMMY is looking for you!!!
Hi! I thought you might like to stop by WipeNStyle.com and see the tutus for kids and or the wipe cases! ENJOY!
Hey girl. Glad to see ya on here. I love Cafemom. I stay on here a lot more than FB, even though I do check it several times daily. I thought I saw you on here when I was glancing through the showdowns. Then I ran back across your showdown, and lo and behold it was you. Well take care. Wendy