•☆.•☠ You're Invited! ☠•.☆•
•☆.•☠ Fire Away ☠•.☆•
Siggies, Games, Sex Advice, Vents, and Fun Conversation.
We are uncensored - excessive cussing and callouts are allowed! http://www.cafemom.com/group/118630
5. I'm technically single right now. I have a boyfriend, but we do not live together at this time. He's the greatest guy I've ever met! He's a gentlemen, attentive, treats me like a lady. Told me I could have whatever I like and meant it. He's considerate , established and a great father. I cant wait till things are settled with his house and he can move into mine.
4. I always knew I'd be a young mom but I just wish I'd picked a different dad for my kids. We hung in there together for 5 years, but man! He was driving me crazy. I was a mom to the kids and him too! That's not what I signed up for. If I'm going to be a single mom, I might as well just have 2 kids instead of 3 with one of them being grown!
3. I joined the Army reserves right after high school. Almost all my friends did as well. That was the greatest experience of my life. I met people that I would have never met otherwise. I gained a sence of confidence that I couldn't have gotten anywhere else. I learned that I was a bitch and I needed to tone it down. . . . and so much more.
2. I'm a hard worker. I finished college in 3.5 years while working full time. I pledged Sigma Lambda Gamma, the only multi cultural sorority in MO. I didn't have the traditional college experience but it was still pretty great.
1. My number 1 priority are my 2 great children, Jaylen (4) and Angelea (2). We love going to the park, jumping in the bouncy house at home, swimming and "Going Bonkers". Ang is a mini-me and I couldn't imagine life withone my lil girl. Jaylen is mr. grown, the man of the house!