Likes: clearance sales, springtime, fall, lilies, shoes (they always fit!), kids, history, helping people with physical disabilities, reading, Harry Potter, movies, planning parties, road trips, amusement parks, waterslides, cooking, talking, board games, coloring, and being the one in charge :)
Dislikes: people who dont listen, losing, clutter, small spaces, someone holding my feet/legs down (i cant breathe!), hypochondriacs, over priced things, waiting on people, my job, animals with clothing on, not being in control, sinuses, liars, theives
Fears: small spaces, snakes, mice, the dark, being held down, deep water (like in the ocean and lakes..not pools), fish, deer
Top 10 things U should know about me:
1. I have a HUGE family ...2 moms, 2 dads, 2 sisters, 1 brother, 2 step sisters, and 11 nieces and nephews.
2. I have serious anxiety/mood swings..especially at work. And with my husband (although its much better with him than at work)
3. Im seriously close to my sisters...they are the only friends I have
4. I have no patience...Im serious...DO NOT make me sit in the car and wait on you. NOTHING pisses me off more!
5. Im way overprotective of those that I care about
6. I've lost touch with some really good friends..and its probably all my fault!
7. I just finished school and I am now officially a Medical office Administrator
8. I cry over everything..movies, books, tv shows, commercials, when im mad, when im sad, when im happy...its kind of annoying
9. My husband is my world, and he's the best thing that ever happened to me
10. I dont pray nearly as much as I should..and I dont go to church even though I want to
Hello, Sorry to bother with you, I have a new group called Hogwarts Haven. A Harry Potter group for moms who love anything Harry Potter related. Get sorted, play games & try to win the House Cup! Please check us out and if it's not for you that's fine too. We would love to have you! http://www.cafemom.com/group/103157
Hey- Just wanted to let you know that we're starting a moms group in Crossville... SuperMoms. Thursday mornings 9:30-11:30 at Cumberland Worship Center across from the Outlet Mall... we'd love to have you come and have fun with us, and have some mommy interaction... HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!