Top 8 things that define me:(couldn't think of 10 without being redundant!)
1. God, my Father, Savior, Redeemer!
2. My marriage, married for almost 8 years, wonderful husband and friend.
3. Kids...my blessings that bring me to my knees everyday in prayer and humility.
4. My mission....fell in love with Africa and what God is doing there. Working toward full time missionary ministry there in Uganda.
5. Friends...can't live without a good gaggle of girls!
6. Church...Easthaven Baptist...our church home. Involved in the cooking ministry and orphan care.
7. Extended family....one sister, dear friend, lots of cool cousins, aunts and uncles who make me horse laugh!
8. Music...ex piano, guitar, flute player. Too busy these days but love to worship in music.
I am almost thirty, mom to three kids and married almost 9 years. I love reading, shopping, cooking, bible study, missions, movies and music. I am happy to meet new people on here but if you send me a friend request without a message as to why I'll probably decline. I like to actually get to know people as opposed to just add to my friends list to look popular.
High School - Mt. View High School, Vancouver, WA (1993 - 1996)
College - Central Oregon Community College, Bend, OR (1997 - 1997)
College - Mt. Hood Community College, Gresham, OR (1998 - 1999)
Trade School - Cosmetology Careers Unlimited, Portland, OR (1999 - 1999)
Click on a link to search for moms with the same information
Thank you! We are doing good, she is such a good baby. Sleeps and eats great. She also doesn't mind big sis' & bro' always getting in her face (at least not yet). Hope all is well with you guys and your grand adventure!