I am a working full time mama, 1 baby girl, 1 in the oven, breastfeeding, cloth and disposable using, hug and kiss too much, Catholic, Married before kids, not so much CIO, cooking, camping, motorcycle mama :)
10 things you might want to know....
1) Originally from Wisconsin.
2) I fell in love with a marine who brought me out to sunny California
3) I am addicted to chapstick :)
4) Both pregnancies we got knocked up the first try
5) Currently practicing NFP/FAM and loving it.
6) Been with DH for 5 years
7) Bought our first home in 2009
8) Interested in Gender Selection (via natural ways) since I have 7 nieces and my DH's Marine buddys have a Girl curse in their MOS
* SOURCE: Developed by the National Center for Health Statistics in collaboration with the National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (2000). This chart is a general educational tool only, and is not a subsititute for having your child's development monitored by a physician during regularly scheduled checkups.