Mel is a very active,...
God is good. He is in the center of marriages. He will heal where there needs healing. I believe that He created marriage to teach us all how to be unselfish. Divorce is very selfish.
Of course :) I have lost a baby also, and understand how devastating it is.
Thanks, I think they go together well :)
I'm doing pretty good, Found out today my C-section will be done on Feb. 24th @ 9 am. I'm pretty pumped about that!
Not to mention they are gonna tie my tubes while they are at it :)
for selecting my answer,I use to not like answering these questions,but it is fun.coloredribbons
My name is Steph. I am 23yrs old. I have been married since 2008. I am a mom to a little lady named Mel. She has grown up too fast and started Kinder this year.
- I love to cook. I have no recipes. I just cook and the outcomes are always endless. I love that there are no rules in cooking and there is always room for a delicious creation.
- I like to watch documentaries.
- I live in Southern California.
- The grass isn't always greener on the other side.
- Seems like I will never finish college.
- I love the 50s Rock 'N' Roll radio station on Pandora.
- I'm a homebody.
by simpleesr23 posted at 6:27 PM on Dec. 12
by simpleesr23 posted at 12:40 PM on Dec. 9
by simpleesr23 posted at 2:46 PM on Dec. 8
by simpleesr23 posted at 4:58 PM on Jan. 14
by simpleesr23 posted at 9:33 PM on Dec. 11
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family of sites
© 2013 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.