- I started designing and decorating cakes in March, 2008 and fell in love with it instantly. I would someday love to open a cake shop.
- I have OCD and am lucky my husband copes with it so well. It can be tough at times.
- I married the love of my life, Greg on November 29th 2008 and am incredibly lucky to have him in my life! He amazes me every day.
- Together, we have 3 amazing baby girls. Sisika Lyn, whose name means Songbird. She was born 3 weeks early (37 weeks) and ended up arriving on the first day of Spring! She really is our little songbird. Aiyannah Shelby whose name means Forever In Bloom and Odina Zoey, whose name means Highest Mountain.
- I play piano, read, write, draw, scrapbook and love to do anything creative. I love interior design and DIY projects.
- I love to cook!!!
- We have 2 dogs named Koda and Molly, and a snobby cat named Sully.
- I hate listening to people eat... HUGE pet peeve of mine, probably my biggest one actually.
- I have an obsession with horror movies and serial killers. My love for horror movies started about age 4 with Alfred Hitchcock, then Texas Chainsaw.
Are you a woman who wants to
Be able to speak your mind freely
On any topic? Jokes, Politics, Pillow Talk
Mommy advice, siggies, debates, and more!
Come be yourself with a group of ladies
Who will appreciate you for it!