11 December 2013, 10:00 am
A 16-month-old child in a crib died after getting entangled in the lamp's cord. In a separate incident, a 15-month-old child in a crib became entangled in the lamp's cord and nearly strangled. In both incidents, which occurred in Europe, the lamp cord was pulled into the crib by the infants, creating a strangulation hazard.
Hi there !!! I am a Cafemom too and I live in the Springdale / Fayetteville Arkansas area. A few of my cafemom friends and I are trying to have a Cafemom Potluck Meet & Greet soon. I was checking to see if you might be interested in becoming one of our friends and coming to join in the fun. If so please feel free to invite me as your friend and I will keep you updated on when and where and all other important details. Have a wonderful day.