Hey! Thanks for the add! Come by and chat with me anytime:)
I just recently started a WFH Group. My goal is to give moms a lot of great options for working from home! I look forward to seeing you on the group! Here's the link: http://www.cafemom.com/group/careerandfreedom
Hi! Welcome to CafeMom!
Please feel free to join The CafeMom Newcomers Club!
It's a great place to get started, meet other moms like you, and find active conversations!
I hope to see you there! http://www.cafemom.com/group/cafemomnewcomers
Hi, I am Alecia Barnes, and I'm the proud mom of a wonderful 17 year old daughter, who will be a Senior in high school next year. I have mixed feelings about this, it's so hard to believe that only yesterday, she needed help dressing herself, and today, she dresses me! I am fortunate enough to have my own "wear this, not that" stylist in training living in my home! :-)
Well, my top 10 list would be:
1. I absolutely LOVE my teenager, being a mom truly is a job - but seeing her grow into a sense of her self, and expressing her opinions is such a blessing
2. I love the outdoors and everything about it - hiking, camping, running (easier since I lost the weight, and a LOT more fun)
3. I recently lost over 100 pounds
4. I do not consider spiders and snakes to "be my friend"
5. I once opened for Tony Bennett at a concert for UCI - (Irvine)
6. I am a christian, and a worshipper - I sing each Sunday on my worship team