8. Never knew my dad and my mom died while I was in high school.
7. On disability for depression.
6. Told I could never have kids.
5. Dream of being a librarian, but dream of being a writer more.
4. Completely new person, because of my miracle child, my son, Drake.
3. I wish I believed in myself more.
2. A lot has happened in my life, a lot was done to me and I let a lot happen, got use to being a victim.
1. Today is a new day, and with my son I have a new life, but I wouldn't change a thing about where I've been or what I've done, because its brought me to this point and its made me who I am today. (My Me in a Nutshell post does a better job of explaining me)