I am 20 + 10 in age. I have a wonderful husband. We have been through quite a lot together, all prior to marriage. Together we are so strong, so I am confident that our marriage will survive anything. I have two beautiful girls, ages 7 and 2. I stay home with them while my husband busts his butt at two full-time jobs. We are currently building a house and impatiently waiting for it to be finished !
Top 10 Things I Couldn't Live Without
1. My husband. He is my rock and I would die from a broken heart if I were to ever lose him.
2. Music. I love it all, but mostly listen to modern/classic rock. It's in my veins!
3. Pajama Pants. Enough said!
4. Books. I read mostly mystery and suspense, but will read anything~~except romance novels!
5. Computer. It keeps me in touch with my friends and lets me vent through blogging.
6. Malibu Coke's. Nummy!
7. Rolaids. To help me survive a night of Malibu Coke's.
8. Flip-Flops. I'd wear them all year round, but man is that snow cold!
9. Movies. I love to watch movies, anything from horror to comedies to classics.
10. Harley rides. Minus the house we're building, the Harley was our best investment! Nothing feels better than the wind in your hair!
Click on a link to search for other moms with the same favorites
wizard of oz collector,
new to exercising and diet,
any home makeover/designer shows (we're building a house right now)