Your post was successful. Support another mom, reply to her post!
I am in a Harry Potter group on Ravelry (Hogwarts on Ravelry) and we were posting wands for house projects. There wasn't any patterns for a crocheted one so I made this up.
Have fun making one!!
materials - any WW yarn in colors of your choice (might be fun to explain why you chose those colors! what’s your wand made of and why?) and a #2 pencil, small amount of stuffing.
- Either ch2 or make a magic ring (however you prefer to begin) and do 8sc don’t join.
- Do ~40 rows even.
- slide a basic #2 pencil into the tube.
- (sc2tog, sc in next 2) twice (6)
- (sc2tog, sc) twice (4)
- add a little stuffing to firm up the tip and make it safe in case kids get it!
- sc2tog around to finish off.
Active Posts in All Groups