a lot of people have been asking me how I put a ticker in my signature. well, here's how I did it.......
1. goto "Home" on CafeMom.
2. goto "Edit Your Profile" (it might ask for you to login, again, for safety reasons. so do that.)
3. on the right-hand side is a list, go down and click on "Signatures"
4. go down and click on "Add A Rich Text Signature"
5. click on "Add a photo" (a pop-up will show, but it's ok. if one doesn't, you have to turn off your pop-up blocker)
6. click on "Paste a URL"
7. then, if you have already made a ticker, the site should give you just the URL for it, and you paste it in the box. but if it doesn't give you just the URL and it only gives you a code, you have to take the URL out of that.
the URL for my ticker is: http://b1.lilypie.com/S9vEm7.png
if you still don't get it, send me the code for the ticker and i'll take out the URL for you.
if you want more then one ticker in the signature, just repeat steps 5-7. (just remember to hit "enter" after the ticker shows up in the entry field. they cant be right next to eachother, on one line. you have to put the next one on a new line.)