I know you might not be having a good day, life's stresses might be piling up or you just feel down. Remember that there are people that love you.
Your child, even when they act out or say mean things, loves you more than anyone else.
Your family, though they might be far away or not even related by blood, those who have taken you into their hearts are wishing you well.
Your cafemom friends, even though we don't REALLY know each other, we support and encourage our cafe friends.
So, just because today was a bad day, remember that there's always tomorrow and no matter how many bad things might come your way, there are ALWAYS going to be good things too!
ps-have a GREAT day, because YOU deserve it!!!
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Giveaway: "Happy Mother's Day!" WIN a $500 gift card!
- Just 37% of U.S. High School Seniors Prepared for College Math and Reading, Test Shows
- Teacher went from "would you like to buy a shirt" to "your parents are deadbeats" in 3 days!
- People laugh at me when I tell them I work at a cookie factory
- Did Mary Pat Christie roll her eyes during Donald Trump’s ‘woman card’ comments?